Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

It's a small world.

So I encountered the strangest coincidence Friday night while out to dinner with Sam. We went to this little Japanese restaurant to eat. I have never been to it before, but it's one of her fav's so I thought I would try it. It really was good! Anyway, so we sit down at our "table" which is one of those where the chef cooks your meal in front of you so you are sitting with other people you don't know as well. We were talking about her brother-in-law and how he is in Aaron's unit and they don't know each other,etc. And she said, "Yeah I asked him if he knew Billings." Well, the guy sitting next to me interrupted and asked if she had said her name was Billings, and I replied that no, it was my name. So then he asks if I am Aaron's wife. I was like WTF?! Who are you??

It turns out that he is in Aaron's unit and was home for R&R. But I mean, what a small world..of all people to sit next to at that particular moment. I find things like that fascinating. Anyway, I just thought I would share because I thought it was cool.

3 comments: