Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I mean really...

This is exactly why I do not associate with the FRG; yesterday we received an email that there is an urgent meeting today, and they would like for everyone to attend. The meeting is at 1830 in the FRC building. That's all it said. Okay, what the fuck is the FRC building, and where is hell is it?

So I emailed the FRG leader back and asked her for the location. She said, "The easiest way for me to tell you is that it's by the houseing (that's how she spelled it) meeting."

Um, okay so that tells me NOTHING. Could I have an address or a building number or even a land mark nearby? Also, I don't live on post, so how would I know where anything pertaining to housing is? Seriously, how can you be the leader of anything when you can't even give more than 24 hour notice to an 'urgent' meeting and specific directions!? Her communication skills suck and I intend on letting someone know that in the future it would be helpful if someone with a little more intelligence was the one to give out important information.

So if any of you are familiar with Fort Carson, and could help me with this matter I would greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up how you stress out and want to get someone in trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Carson at all otherwise I'd throw in my advice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should report her for spelling and grammar.

    ReplyDelete