Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am NOT currently accepting applications for new friends...

Before you think, this girl is a bitch! Let me explain myself...

I do have lots of friends, probably more than I have ever had, spread far and wide across the United States, and even a few overseas. And I LOVE my friends! I make friends where ever I go. But when I meet someone new, and they know things about me that I obviously didn't tell them, it creeps me out. I guess we can thank Facebook and Myspace for that, but that's why my pages are set to private! So, how this person gained access to my page I will never know, but she knew I had been on a cruise and that I am pregnant with a girl....And her attitude about the whole thing was just weird...every other thing I said she would reply, "I know, I saw it on your page." So why is it that you're spending so much time on my page looking at my pictures??? You have kids, and your husband is deployed....I would think that you wouldn't have enough extra time on your hands to sit and study someone else's page. And by knowing all of this, did you think I would be impressed?? Well, I am not, I am just plain creeped out. So get a life and go do some housework or something. I didn't ask you to be my friend, so I don't really want you to think you are in fact my friend just because you think you know everything about me. I am good on friends right now, thanks.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad I met the deadline! Tell Psycho-Susie to take a hike! WEIRDO! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is definitely creepy! I would be feeling the same way if some one kept saying "I know, I saw it on your page," for everything I mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, make sure your privacy settings only allow your friends to see your pics. I think the default allows friends of friends to see them which is how these creepsters get their kicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. That's pretty freaking creepy!

    ReplyDelete