Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Six months down...

Six months to go! We have finally reached the deployment hump! It's all down hill from here. AND he should be home for R&R in about 10 weeks! I really think the rest of the time is going to fly by. This first six months have gone by pretty fast and I think with all of the things that will be going on in the last part it will go by even faster!

I still haven't heard from him though...11 days! OMG! This really sucks and right now I am hating the army for not allowing me to talk to my husband. I was hoping that he would be able to call today, but it's looking slim because he usually calls by 1000.


Okay everyone, have a happy weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. well, he did finally call (according to FB). WOO HOO! :) the Army does have a real talent in the lack of communication dept. You have a great attitude though; for the remainder of your deployment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope you hear from him.. soon? Not sure if it's too late now. :(

    ReplyDelete