Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Operation: Healthy Baby, Day 6



Nothing new. Which is good. I had a contraction when I was on the monitor last night, but I didn't feel it. And one in an hour is good. No baby coming yet! Which is good, because she needs to wait for Daddy, who still hasn't called and still isn't here. I just expect him to walk through that door any moment.

I have had lots of visitors, which has been keeping my occupied. It's so nice to have so many friends who care. I don't know what I would do without them. And Maggie got to visit too! They have pet visitation for pets over one year who are up-to-date on their shots and groomed. They have to be on a leash and supervised by whomever brings them. Sam brought Maggie to see me and she curled right up with me. I hope she gets to come back, because I miss my puggy wuggy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh. You look HOT!!! bahaha.
    Hope RA walks thru the door soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute that you were allowed a furbaby visit! Hope daddy gets there sooooonnnnn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything is going ok. Hope hubby gets there soon!

    ReplyDelete