Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Operation: Healthy Baby, day 3

Update on Hannah: Still no contractions! We are all hoping that she stays in for another four weeks. No signs of infection. Her heartbeat and movement are very strong on the monitor. Haven't see the Dr yet today. The nurses are all really nice, so far. Which is good cause I'm kind of a demanding bitch especially when stuck in a bed. They are earning their paychecks this week! HA!

Update on Aaron: It's not official, but Aaron's unit is trying to approve for him to stay here for an "open window" meaning that he can stay until I am well and able to care for myself. He seemed confident that they would approve it. Maybe this is a blessing is disguise since elections are about to start over there. Hannah is keeping her Daddy safe! You never know...God works in mysterious ways... So, anyway Aaron should be home by this weekend. I am happy to see him but it's hard to be excited due to the circumstances.

I'll keep you posted as things progress.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happyyyyy! Cant wait to come out there and I should have my new camera by then so we will use her as our guinea pig! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete