Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Operation: Healthy Baby, Day 8

Stillllllllllll nothing new. The doctor said that Hannah weighs 2 lbs 15 oz right now, which is a little small. They are going to check her growth in a few days to make sure that she's still putting on weight, and if not they may have to induce sooner than expected.

So Aaron went home yesterday to shower and let the dogs out and he came back wearing a sweater! Bahahaha! I was like, you do know it's August, right? I guess it is several degrees cooler here than Afghanistan and I keep my room a comfy 68 degrees! Everyone who comes in says its cold but I feel comfortable! I'm baking a bun so it makes my body temperature higher. But I thought it was hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. I cant believe he wore a sweater. RA must have been trying to be accomadating for once though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, the sweater thing cracks me up. I hope the little bun is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep her cooking! I think about you every day and am keeping my fingers crossed.

    Lol I was discussing the weather with J weeks ago about how nice it is back home and he was like that will be so nice, but also mentioned that he'd probably end up wearing a long sleeve shirt at times. He's not a fan of the heat so I bet home will feel nice.

    ReplyDelete