Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Operation Healthy Baby: Day 5

Update on Hannah: Nothing has changed, she is still intact and I am not having contractions. I can't feel her movement as well due to the lack of fluid, but according to the monitor she is moving around just fine. We are at 30 weeks and 4 days, and hoping to make it until 34 weeks.

Update on Aaron: No word from him yesterday or today so far. One of his soldiers (who is home for leave) and his wife came to visit last night. I told him what Aaron has said to me during our last conversation about his whereabouts, etc. Williams told me that he probably got put on a flight and didn't have time to call, and he suspects that he is somewhere over the ocean. I hope that he's right! The waiting and the unknown are killing me! I am so anxious for him to get here just in case I do go into labor. And of course seeing his face won't be so bad either lol.

My stay in the hospital has been pleasant so far. All the nurses are really nice, I have Wifi in my room and cable. AND I get room service, so the dining experience has been great! I pretty much have visitors from noon on every day. I have so many supportive friends that have really been there for me, I am blessed!

1 comment: