Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm BAAAAACK!!!!!!

I can define the cruise with just one word. Awesome. It was the best vacation of my life, minus the fact that I wasn't with my husband. Had he been there, then it would've been perfect.
It, however, didn't start off the best.
Flight 1 from Colorado Springs to Dallas - woman with cat on board who meowed non-stop. I. Hate. Cats.
Flight 2 from Dallas to Miami - 40+ non-English speaking teenagers on the flight. 'Nuff said.
Taylor's suitcase got lost.

But after those little incidents we pretty much had a blast all day, every day.

Day 1: fun day at sea. Sat by the pool and read Tori Spelling's new book, which I have been waiting to read for like two months since I bought it. Also drank pina coladas (non-alcoholic of course), very refreshing!

Day 2: Massage and Grand Cayman. Saw THE funniest thing ever!!!!!



Day 3: Beach at Isla Roatan, Honduras. It was paradise there! Perfect temperature in the shade and a nice breeze. The water was crystal clear!


Day 4: Snorkeling in Belize. Snorkeling was fun, but this place must be hell. It was hot. And humid. If I never have to go back there, it would be too soon!


And I swallowed about a gallon of sea water. I still managed to get some stupid cold, even though you would think all of that salt water would've killed any germs!


Day 5: fun day at sea. More pina colada drinking and laying by the pool.


Day 6: Key West, Florida. Glad to be back in America!!! It's much cleaner, and I can finally use my cell phone. Missed getting calls from the hubs.
So, it was awesome and I highly recommend it! Carnival Cruise Lines was great and they have the best chocolate mousse cake that can be delivered 24 hours a day by room service. I think I miss that the most! I enjoyed that little piece of heaven every night but two!




1 comment:

  1. Flying is usually pretty miserable... and ditto, I also hate cats! I find them completely annoying and disgusting... i mean really they walk where they poop then venture all over the house, furniture, countertops and table... ugh, no thanks!

    ReplyDelete