Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I scream

For ice cream!!!!! HAHA!

I do not know if the combination of pregnancy and summer are good for me. Or for my pregnancy weight-gain anyway! I crave ice cream. ALL day, EVERY day. So far, my favorite flavors are Baskin Robbins chocolate-chip cookie dough (which I keep stocked by the pint in my freezer), rocky road, and vanilla with strawberries, chocolate syrup, and toasted coconut. But really, any flavor will do. I could eat this sweet, creamy, frozen goodness for every meal, and snacks too. Especially on a hot day. I have so much in my freezer, I might as well open up a 31 flavors right out of my kitchen! I have always loved ice cream, but this has become an obsession! And it's probably a good thing that Blue Bell doesn't sell ice cream here (this is an ice cream company in Brenham, TX). They make the best ice cream on the plant! Instead of my monthly weight-gain being 2.5 lbs, it would be more like 10 lbs!!!! I would probably eat it by the gallon every day, no joke. If I wasn't at work all day Mon-Fri I could visualize myself parking my expanding body on the couch and eating it from the time I wake up until I go to bed, and then probably having it as a mid-night snack too! Haha, just kidding (I hope).

Another odd craving of mine is bratwurst with sour kraut. Don't ask me why. I have never eaten a brat in my entire life until now. And I eat them at least a few times a week for dinner. I don't know why I can't get enough of them. I guess sour kraut is this pregnant woman's pickle.

And now that I have written an entire blog about the foods I love most from my desk at work, I am starving! Of course neither are accessible, so I will have to look forward to going home and having them both for dinner! Yum!

3 comments:

  1. ice cream rocked my entire pregnancy! i ate it everyday!! and now my child LOVES ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. BratWORST.. yuck!!

    I'm stuck on Breyers cookies and cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 8 15am and I am now hungry LOL. I had my first brat minus pregnancy last summer lol and I thought it was good but wasnt a huge fan. I havent had one since haha now ice cream I could have that every day.

    ReplyDelete