Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ABC's of ME!!!!

A-Age: 25
B-Birth date: January 16, 1984
C-Chore you hate: folding laundry
D-Dog's name: Maggie, Macy and Eddy
E-Enter or Exit: depends on what it is I'm entering or exiting.
F-Favorite color: pink!
G-Gold or silver: Silver, white gold, or platinum (my personal fav)
H-Hair color: Brown w/ blonde highlights
I-Instrument: I can play the flute
J-Job Title: phone operator...soon to be stay-at-home army wife and mommy!
K-Kids: Hannah Erin, due Oct 27th
L-Living arrangements: just me and my doggies til baby Hannah arrives and Aaron returns from deployment
M-Monkey or Moose: Moose
N-Nicknames: don't really have any
O-Odd thing about you: I like to eat peanut butter on my pancakes
P-Pet Peeve: clothes left lying on the floor that belong in the dirty clothes hamper, same goes for dirty dishes that belong in the dishwasher
Q-Quote from a movie: i don't have a favorite
R-Right/Left Handed: Righty Tighty
S-Siblings: none (thank God, cause my mommy still spoils me!)
T-Time you wake up? work days 0640, weekends when Aaron calls about 0800, every other day about 0930
U-Underwear: currently wearing maternity thongs -- the most comfortable undies EVER!
V-Veggie you dislike: asparagus
W-What makes you run late: me! I really hate getting up early in the morning, so therefore I get up at the last minute and am late, often.
X-X-Rays: Teeth, both legs,both hips, arm, idk what else
Y-Yummy food you make: my chicken and dumplings are pretty bomb, not gonna lie!
Z-Zoo Animal: penguin

2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter on pancakes is actually not that rare! my bro-in-law did it forever and now my sister's entire family does. I do find it odd though. lol PS: I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some chicken and dumplings. yummmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peanut butter on Eggos!

    I really really want chicken and dumplings.. *sigh*

    You're killing me with all of this food talk!

    ReplyDelete