Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

HELP ME!!!!!

Okay, so now that I know I'm having a baby girl I am trying to figure out how I'm gonna decorate her room. I have found two bedding sets for her nursery that I love. And I love them equally, so I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want to get! So, I thought I would post them on here and let my lovely followers help me decide!


Pink and Green Paisley



or pink and green flowers???




Your opinions and comments are greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. i love the paisleys i know a girl who has that bedding and its beautiful in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I perfer the second one! And since I stand more of a shot of actually seeing it than these other ladies my opinion matters more! ha ha ha=)
    See I've always wanted boys but I feel in my gut I'll have girls and well pink is just not my cup of tea (not dissing your choices dear) but I've been racking my brain on how to get something 'girlie' but not pink!!? not really gonna work out I think.. boo! I'll holler soon my plans got canceled today, so we'll work something out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm i like the second one. because i think it would go better with your darker furniture than the paisley. but i like them both. what happened to making aunt m buy the expensive stuff at pottery barn haha?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouuuuu this is a toughy. Depends what style the rest of your house is... if you're more modern i'd go with the second. But if you're more classic/country... i'd go with the first!

    Can't wait to see what you decide!!

    PS LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the second one - especially if you have dark furniture!

    ReplyDelete