Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's a.......





GIRL!!!!!!!!
The ultrasound tech saw three lines, which means it's a GIRL! When he told me I asked him how long he had been doing it (13 years) and how many times he had been wrong ("maybe half a dozen"). Hey, I needed to know his accuracy rate! I still haven't been able to tell Aaron because he hasn't called yet...soon hopefully.


Oh, and I didn't pee on the table, even though I had to go so bad that it hurt. I was literally shuffling my feet when I walked because I thought my bladder was gonna burst. He let me go half way through, thank God! And my kidney's hurt from the water-overload.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I hope I get opposite results when I go in a few months! I noticed on the picture what looked like a social security number, I might be wrong but if so you may want to photoshop that out. Once again, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on not peeing on the bed!!!!


    -- oh yeah, congrats on having a BABY GIRL too!!! ;) ;) So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete