Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gripe

I'm still sick of people's opinions. So now that I have found out my baby's gender people usually ask if we have decided on a name. So then I tell them, Hannah Erin, usually explaining the meaning behind Erin. And I have been told that they don't like that name, or Hannah is too common, or this would sound better for a middle name. Um, excuse me? First of all I didn't not ask if you like the name, nor do I care. And since this is not your child, you don't really have any say in what we name her. Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Okay, so my house has been taken over by moths. I don't know how they got in but they are in every single room of my house! How do I get rid of them?!

And I am STILL sick. This cold sucks and it has got to go! Going on day 9.....

2 comments:

  1. oh hell... Sorry you're still sick- that's the pits!

    People never know when to just keep their mouths shut! I think it depends on how close you are to a person on when you should comment on their unborn childrens' names... And ther eis a way in which to do that. I mean you wouldn't let me name my child Rupert right?? I guess some people feel the way about Hannah as I do about Rupert. Either way people do need to know when to shut their mouths! haters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I've heard a lot of bloggers talking about this lately!

    I happen to love the name Hannah... but I AM a little biased ;)

    ReplyDelete