Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A soldier's little princess is on the way!

Aaron called this morning! He was very anxious to hear the news from the ultrasound (he had known that I was having the appointment to find out the gender). So I told him that he's gonna have a daughter! I don't think he was all that surprised because I told him that I felt like she was a girl before. We had decided on her first name months ago, and I asked him today if he knew what her middle name was going to be, and he said no. I told him Erin, after him, but the female spelling. He really liked that a lot. It probably made his day! So, we are very excited to meet our baby girl Hannah Erin!

Also, I received an email from the FRG leader. Sometimes I read them, sometimes I don't. Usually the information in them doesn't pertain to me. Well, I actually happened to read this one, and it's a good thing I did! It was about a video teleconference (VTC) and listed the names of the soldiers who signed up to participate, and number two was SSG Billings. Well, SSG Billings hadn't informed me of any such thing! And it's this Thursday! So when he called, naturally I was inquisitive about the whole thing. He said that he hadn't mentioned it because they still didn't have a date....I was like, "Well babe, it's tomorrow!" Of course, no one had informed them of it, because it's the Army and they never do....Anyway tomorrow night I get to talk to my husband live and see his face for 10 whole minutes...OMG what am I gonna wear?!

2 comments:

  1. You probably shouldn't look like you did the day of the massages....Bahaha. Remember makeup in the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo... I like the Aaron/Erin thing! That's fantastic. =) I haven't went to one single VTC since Kevin left, with the webcam, phone calls and IMing it hasn't been necessary. I guess that is one of the benefits (if there really are such a thing) to Iraq vs. Afghanistan. I think maybe you should wear something REVEALING! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete