Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I've seen better days.

Yesterday was my 20 week OB appointment. I did not get the same fabulous report from my doctor this time. Now as far as I know, nothing is seriously wrong. But they want to do another ultrasound to look at some tissue that is growing on the bottom of my uterus. And the doctor also said that they didn't get good pics of the baby's spine. I am hoping that this isn't just a nice way of saying, "We think something is wrong with your child, but don't want to tell you until we are positive." My next appointment is in four weeks. I guess if anything was seriously wrong she would've wanted me to come in sooner. Let's hope anyway. Speaking of my next appointment, I went to the appointment desk to schedule it, and was questioned as to whether or not I am in fact expecting. Also, they told me that they had me as being 21 weeks pregnant with an estimated due date of Jan 20. Ummmm, NO. This is something that they do every day, they should be able to look at at that information and just know that if I am half-way through my pregnancy it isn't possible for me to be due in 2010!!! And I had to call radiology to set up the other ultrasound for two weeks from now. I called and was told that someone would call me back by 1830, they promised. Did anyone call? NO. Fuckers. So, I had to call back this morning again. Really, the people that work there aren't that bright.

AND my husband was supposed to call yesterday after the appointment because he said they were going on a three day mission. He didn't. Which is totally unlike him. But besides the fact that I waited for his call, I want to tell him about the appointment and now I can't til at least Saturday. UGH!

3 comments:

  1. Im sure everything is fine with the baby :) prayers your way though!

    hope you talk to your husband soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww darlin, I'm sure everything will be fine. =) Happy thoughts... I'm sure you'll hear from Aaron soon! We're on for this weekend, so theres fun in your future! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just now catching up on your blog! Hope everything is okay!!

    ReplyDelete