Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

20 things about 20 people

1. I really think you are a slutty bitch. You change your mind from day to day about what you want from your life, and nothing ever makes you happy. You are one of the most self-centered people I know, and I feel sorry for your spouse, who you are clearly using. You still party like you're in college. You are way to immature to be a mom because you put your wants over the kid's needs. It's obvious to everyone around you how you have such low self esteem. Grow Up!

2. You are one of the kindest people that I know. You have the biggest heart and are always there for your friends. You are one of the few true friends I have because I can tell you anything and know you will never judge me. I'm so glad that you came back!

3. We have been friends for so many years, and even though I made some mistakes when we were younger that could've ruined a friendship, you forgave me, and that's what true friends do. It makes me so sad that we live so far apart and don't get to see each other often. You make me laugh more than anyone else I know!

4. I love you, despite how much you've hurt me. Some of your actions are not entirely your fault, but you really need to get some help. You had a bad example of how a relationship should be, and unfortunately is has affected our relationship. I really feel sorry for you, because I don't think you see what you have done. I hope one day you will realize how much damage you have done.

5. I have never met you, but I love you more than anything in the world. I hope that you always know how much you mean to me and I never let you down. Your existence is everything that I ever wanted. You will always come first in my life, no matter what.

6. As much as I want our relationship to be like it was, it never will be. I trusted you and you betrayed me. And I think you have settled on a life that doesn't make you happy, and I really don't know why. I wish you would get away from the people who are bringing you down, because you don't seem happy.

7. You are the most two-faced person I know. It is obvious that you are so unhappy that you can't be happy for anyone else. You have such low self-esteem that you are incapable of making decisions for yourself, and are in need of constant approval. I honestly don't know why your spouse married you, much less stayed with you for almost 20 years. You are a bitch and you need to be on medication because you have serious emotional problems.

8. I really care about you, but I think that you are immature sometimes and don't know how to deal with real world problems. I really thought that we were going to be good friends, but now I don't know if I still feel that way.

9. I am in love with you. I have always loved you, and I always will love you, that will never change. I really wish that I could tell you how much you meant o me, but it's hard because of our past. I also think you are making a huge mistake but no one can make that decision for you, but yourself.

10. You are one of my best friends and we are so much alike. Sometimes I think you know me better than I know myself. You are always there for me, but don't hesitate to tell me when I'm being a fuck up. Sometimes I need tough love though and you give me that. I feel like we aren't as close as we used to be because of our busy lives and the distance between us, and that makes me sad.

11. Where do I begin with you? You have made so many mistakes that have shaped my adult life. You weren't supportive when I needed you the most. You were supposed to give me unconditional love and support but you failed. You were always judgemental and nothing was ever good enough, and it still isn't. I learned a lot from you about what I don't want to become. I will always have anger toward you and nothing you do now can change that.

12. I think you are narrow-minded and ignorant. You give stupid advice that no one in their right mind would glisten to. It irritates me just to hear you talk. I think you failed your child and they have suffered because of it. They don't know how to show love because you are such a cold person and didn't give them the affection that they deserved. I am glad that I only have to deal with you a few times a year.

13. You don't have your priorities in order. You let your spouse dictate everything you do in your life and I don't understand why you are married to someone who is so needy. Our relationship has really suffered because you never stood up for yourself.

14. I wish I would've never met you. You are controlling and abusive. You are the biggest dick I know and I hate you. It's really sad how stupid I was about our relationship, because I am better than that and deserve more.

15. I am really glad that we have become such good friends. You have helped me so much since Aaron's been gone. I do think you need to quit partying so much and have different priorities. But you are a great person and I hope we are friends for a long time.

16. We didn't get to spend as much time together as we needed to. I miss you every day and need you so often. You set the greatest example I had in my life. You were really like a mother to me, and I love you so much.

17. I don't know why I was ever friends with you. You were always a hypocrite and thought everyone else was so wrong yet you were doing stuff that was even worse. You made every one believe that you were so perfect, but it was just a huge lie. I'm glad that I moved away and got away from you.

18. Your life is so sad. I hope that some day you figure out what you want from life. You had so much potential yet you got involved with the wrong people and ruined your life. I wish that we could've remained friends and I could've helped you before it was too late.

19. You make me happier than most things in my life. I wish I could spend all day with you every day! Having your companionship has helped me so many times and I can't bear to think of you getting old. You always make me smile.

20. I don't think anyone knows the real you. You find it very hard to really trust people. Some of the people you have loved most in your life have hurt you the most. I don't know if you will ever be really happy, but you seem to accept things the way they are even though you always wonder "what if." You are too scared to take that chance that could make you happiest. It's sad that you might spend your whole life never knowing true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment