Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 2

of MJ! AHHHHHHHH! Please turn it off!

The lady I sit next to at work listened to stuff about MJ for eight hours yesterday! And now today she is listening to it again. Oh.My.God. Get a life!

I do feel really bad for his family, but honestly I think there are many people who parish every day that don't get the recognition that they deserve. He's being treated as if he's the president of the United States! Furthermore, I don't feel like it's much of a tragedy because he died from abusing a medication used during surgery. So it's kinda his own fault. Seven American soldiers were killed in Afghanistan Monday and their names weren't even mentioned in the media. They died for our freedom, what did Michael do? I think our country's priorities are seriously not in order!

4 comments:

  1. DITTO!!! just ask her to turn it down or off... that you don't want to listen to it anymore. I hate inconsiderate people... just completely oblivious to the people around them. It's screwed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an MJ fan, so I was bummed to hear he died, but seriously folks, let's keep things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete