Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

follow-up

So I had my follow-up ultrasound on Tuesday. Little Hannah is a mover and a shaker! I feel her move all the time, but seeing how active she is in that tight little space is unreal! Anyway, the ultrasound tech couldn't really give me and info on the tissue that's growing, but she did show it to me. I won't know any more about it until my 24 week appointment - which is still two weeks away! So I am hoping for a good report.

While I was having the ultrasound done I thought I might have this tech confirm that I am in fact having a girl, just to be on the safe side. She said that she is positive that my baby is a girl...so now it's time to paint the nursery pink! I asked her for more pics, cause hey who doesn't want as many pics of their unborn child as they can get? She was kinda snotty about it and told me that I should've gotten them at my last appointment, which I did. But I mean while you're looking around in there couldn't you just get one good shot of her face? Her daddy is deployed, I'm sure he'd like to see them too since he is pretty uninvolved in the whole thing. So she took one, which was pretty blurry, so I'm not even going to bother posting it. And she had been sucking her thumb and it was just the sweetest thing, but of course the tech didn't bother to capture that Kodak Moment.


And yesterday I bought my crib! It's being ordered and should be here in 7-14 days. I'm super excited, here is a pic of it.


1 comment:

  1. Ooo the crib is beautiful!!

    Sorry she didn't care to get a good picture :(

    ReplyDelete