Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pregnancy moment

So I had a pregnancy melt down this morning. Actually it was about an hour ago.

Anyway, in case you don't remember, Aaron has been relocated to another place. He left last Tuesday and I haven't heard from him since then. I have been anxiously awaiting his call. Two of my other Army wife friends, whose husbands are with mine, have both heard from theirs and told me that they were going out on a nine day mission. And that they thought they had left this morning. I was so pissed because Aaron hadn't called, and I couldn't even imagine that he would leave for that many days without even telling me...and to top it off our anniversary is Tuesday! I was furious that he was being so inconsiderate of his pregnant wife who he knows is waiting for his call.

I decided to use all of that negative energy to do something productive, like mow the lawn. So I was outside for all of 15 minutes, and when I came back in I had a voice mail from.....AARON! I broke down hysterically crying because I had missed his call and been so angry with him all morning. I called one of my friends, and she was like, girl, you're just pregnant and emotional...I have never seen you get this upset about missing his call! She's probably right, but I hate missing his calls especially on the weekend, because when he calls during the week I am usually at work and it's very hard to talk (remember the inconsiderate bitches?).

So, hopefully he calls me back in the next few days, because I really miss his voice!

1 comment:

  1. awwww I'm sorry honey!! =( he'll call again no worries...

    ReplyDelete