Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Counting down the days

So, in less than 100 days I will be a mommy! I have 14 weeks left of my pregnancy. It is going by so fast! But that really helps the deployment to go by fast too.

Speaking of the deployment, we are now five months in! I think the rest will fly by. I am planning on quitting work September 25th. And I still have lots to do to prepare for baby Hannah. Of course Aaron will be home for two weeks in October and then I'll have the baby to take care of for the last portion.

I still can't believe how fast time goes. I am so nervous and excited about having my baby girl! It almost seems unreal.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You will do fine,it is more than normal to have so many nervous feelings. I know that you will be the perfect mother. If anyone deserves that honor it definitely is you. Cant wait for us to be mommies together!

    Love
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be fine!!! no worries!

    ReplyDelete