Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Four wonderful years

This year July 7th is a very bitter-sweet day for me, because it marks mine and Aaron's fourth wedding anniversary. It is happy that we are celebrating our marriage, but it's also sad because I cannot celebrate it with him. We've had good times, and bad times, and survived a 16 month deployment and are now currently surviving a 12 month one. Our relationship has, by no means, been perfect. We have both made mistakes, but at the end of the day no matter how mad we've been, we still are in love. I guess maybe that's what true love is, being able to love someone despite the hurtful things they have done. I honestly cannot believe that it has been four years since I became Mrs Aaron Billings, time has really flown by, but at the same time it feels like its been so much longer because of all that we've accomplished in that short amount of time.

So, anyway I would like to tell my husband, Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you and miss you so much, and even though we cannot be together at this time I know we are always together in our hearts. Being your wife is the most important job that I have ever had. Being separated is hard, but I love knowing that you picked me to wait for you, stand by you, and support you through it all, and please know that I always will. Your love is always worth the wait. *muah*

July 7, 2005

3 comments:

  1. I'm there with you girl. I think we all have been. Kevin deployed a mere 13 days before our FIRST anniversary. But he'll be home just before our second anniversary. I hope that today was ok for you... all things considered. =) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happyyyyy late anniversary!

    ReplyDelete