Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

It has finally happened.

I weigh over 180 lbs. I am a tall gal, 5'10", with kinda large ASSets. So it's not really a surprise that I have reached this terrible number on the scale....but I hoped it would be a little later in my pregnancy. Like maybe the last week. The doctor has reassured me that my weight is normal and nothing to be concerned about, especially since it's summer and I am probably retaining water. Yay. That makes me want to sit here and cry (while I eat my brownie).

3 comments:

  1. Hey- Don't put down "terrible" #'s you never know what I weigh... I might just have to go slit my wrists now!! ;) Either way... YOU ARE FRIGGIN ADORABLE PREGNANT not fat swishy-gooey-floppy pregnant, so who cares what the scales says?? :)

    PS: Brownies are the DEVIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww -- just remember that in the grand scheme of things, it's all about your little baby being happy and healthy! (and brownies can't ever be a bad idea!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You eat as many brownies as you want!!

    ReplyDelete