Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Let sleeping dogs lie

But what if they don't sleep?

My neighbor's dog kept me up for two hours barking, from 0130-0330. I am very tired today, and very annoyed. This isn't the first time it's happened. So what's a gal to do when she wants to get some sleep? Call the humane society. Well, that's what this gal did at least. So they are supposed to send my neighbor a letter stating that there was a complaint. We'll see if it gets better...

So, this hasn't been the best week for me. I am so glad that it's the weekend and hopefully I will get some peace.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dang!! If that doesn't work, feed it a tranquilizer. (I'm totally kidding. I would never actually do that in real life!).

    I really need to learn to use military time!

    ReplyDelete