Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

i *heart* my life!

I would just like to say that I absolutely love my life and all those in it (give or take a few)! Even though things are not always perfect, overall I think I am pretty stinkin lucky to be me! I have an awesome husband, and awesome friends who are always there for me. I was talking to one of my other army wife friends, whose husband is deployed with mine, and she gave me a little report of what her hubby had to say about mine since they've been gone. She said that he told her that Aaron has been going around showing everyone the ultrasound pics and video of our baby. Since most of you do not know Aaron, let me tell you that this is so unlike him! He is a very private person and doesn't typically "share" things unless asked. I thought it was just the sweetest thing! He is gonna be such a good Daddy! This just absolutely made my day, y'all!

Now on to my 8 great things (these are in no specific order).

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Calls/emails from Aaron
2. Going on the Caribbean Cruise
3. Finding out the sex of my baby (4 more weeks!!!)
4. Aaron coming home for R&R and coming home for good in Feb!
5. Quitting my job
6. My family and friends coming to visit and going home to visit
7. My baby shower(s)
8. My baby being born.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Worked (*sigh)
2. Ate waffles, which I had been craving ALL day!
3. Helped my Mom decide when to visit this summer.
4. Paid bills (*sigh, again)
5. Drove my husband's truck (cause I'm so BA in it!)
6. Folded laundry
7. Made an appointment for a massage.
8. Took my dogs for a walk.

8 Things I Love:
1. SSG Billings
2. My baby in my belly
3. My family and friends
4. Summer
5. Massages
6. My dogs (especially Maggie...okay I admitted that she is just a little more special to me).
7. Calls from the Hubs overseas.
8. My Nannie's chicken and dumplings and her candy cake.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Ride a bike.
2. Play a sport.
3. Be really good at playing the flute, instead of just okay.
4. Play the piano.
5. Speak another language.
6. Be debt-free.
7. Enjoy running.
8. Enjoy school, so that I could actually get a degree.

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Desperate Housewives.
2. That 70's Show
3. King of the Hill
4. Prison Break
5. Jon and Kate Plus 8
6. Sex and the City re-runs
7. The channel 11 morning news
8. Keeping up with the Kardashians

6 comments:

  1. You edit your layout and add a widget for the HTML code and paste the code google gives you.

    Where are you putting it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click Customize

    And Add Gadget.


    Sorry. Sometimes you see them referred to as widgets and sometimes you see them referred to as gadgets. You want to choose the one that says HTML/Javascript.

    Paste the code there. I move my gadget to the bottom of my screen otherwise, there is a big blank area on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give it just a little bit. No one may have searched for something that would lead them to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I knew RA had a soft side!! I'm looking forward to the showers and the babe too!!
    Do you like how I just refer to him as RA, like he doesnt have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take off the effing word verification, man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. settings-then comments-then NO on word verification.

    ReplyDelete