Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And then the rains came

Today begins week 18 of my pregnancy, and it is day number 101 of Aaron's deployment. It also happens to be day 5 of this ridiculous rain that we've been having. Colorado is generally a pretty dry place, and in the warmer months we often have wild fire warnings. Now with all this rain it means that I don't have to pay to water my lawn, mother nature is doing it gratis. But enough is enough! After being cooped up inside for the entire winter I am ready for some fresh (dry) air! So, rain rain go away, come again some other day! I also leave for my cruise in four days...I am praying that I don't see one drop of rain while on vacay. All of this rain has made me look forward to the sunshine and sand even more. This rain has over-stayed it's welcome!

2 comments:

  1. DITTO... GET OUTA HERE RAIN!!! Grr... it's miserable huh? Today I'm forcing my ass to get in the gym- just so I don't sit here, eating, getting fatter, watching the Wedding Planner (and other girly-feel-good-movies)!
    I'm down to make a new friend. Are you guys on post?

    ReplyDelete