Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All things baby!

For someone so small babies sure do need a lot of stuff!!!! I am going to register for my non gender specific baby gifts this weekend. Being the over-prepared person that I am, I am making a list of what items I want to put on which list (I am registering at two stores). You know, bottles from Target, wipe warmer from Babies R Us...that kinda thing, so that I don't accidentally put the same item on both lists, or forget anything. Anywho, I got the the bathing section and was astounded! There are 20...yes I said 20, different types of bath tubs! I just do not need that many options to choose from! It confuses me. It's a freaking bath tub, what is so special or different about it from all the other bath tubs? There are only so many features that a baby bath tub can have on it! So this whole process is becoming more overwhelming that I thought. Even though choosing a bath tub seems to be more complicated than it should be, I am still really looking forward to going!

Also, today marks week number 16 of my pregnancy! The half-way mark is creeping up fast (which is a good thing!). I have 16 week check-up tomorrow, which makes me both excited and nervous. My friend Darcy is accompanying me to that appointment (see I told you that I have awesome friends). And I should be finding out the baby's gender in about three weeks!

Wow I am going to be a mommy in a little over five months!

3 comments:

  1. I saw this tub and I am sooooo buying it when Doc and I have a baby!

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20?! good ness... that's ridiculous! jeesh. I thought you could find out the sex of the baby at 15 weeks? hmmm maybe I'm smoking rocks again though... who knows? can't wait to find out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to find out the sex!!!

    ReplyDelete