Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20 days and counting!

After seven unsuccessful attempts to make my 20 week ultrasound appointment, someone at radiology finally decided to make June's schedule and I will be able to write my baby blogs in either blue or pink! So my appointment is June 9th at 1830! Also, I have been feeling my little peanut moving around, mostly at night.

So, Aaron finally called! He had been on a mission for a week. That is the longest that we have gone without communication since we met. It was a very long, painful week for me. I gave him all the updates on the pups and the baby and he told me that he had been sleeping outside and hadn't showered since the last time we talked. Poor guys! It was so great to finally hear his voice!

Maggie and Macy both went to the vet yesterday afternoon. Maggie's foot was re bandaged and it must stay on for another five days, and Macy was examined and given pain meds and an antibiotic to prevent infection. She is doing much better now that she has been taking them, she's eating and walking around like normal. So $200 later (damn, I could've done some retail therapy with that money...) my babies are (almost) as good as new!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww poor pups! Don't you love it when your man tells you he hasn't bathed in 'x' amount of days/weeks. That's my favortie. =) tee hee

    ReplyDelete