Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

When it rains it pours.

Now I have two doggies down! My little Boston Terrier, Macy, was attacked by another dog yesterday afternoon. My poor baby has cuts all over her and she is so sore that she can barely move. I let her sleep on the pillow next to me last night and she didn't even move once. I feel so sorry for her! I cleaned and bandaged her wounds, but if she doesn't improve by tomorrow I'm gonna take her to the vet. I really hope she is okay, it would break my husband's heart if anything happened to her. I am debating on whether or not to even tell him because I know he will be upset.

I will write an update on both dogs in a few days...hopefully they both get better quick!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you let my PIC get hurt!!! Anyway. was it that asshole dog next door??

    ReplyDelete