Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

She ain't what she used to be

Giving birth is the most amazing thing ever. After all you are bringing another life, that you created, into this world. It's pretty cool. And I would go through it all over again, just to see that beautiful face looking up at me.

There are some things about it which suck though, in no particular order....

Such as:

1. An episiotomy...and the stitches that follow.
2. The seven extra pounds I acquired.
3. That one purple stretch mark on my creamy white belly.
4. Hemorrhoids.
5. No sex for six additional weeks (added to the six months of abstinence that I have already endured, and the five months that are to follow once the hubs goes back to Afghan).

Needless to say, between the stitches and hemorrhoids, sitting isn't as much fun as it used to be.

3 comments: