Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Friends


I love seeing old friends, and I currently have two of them visiting me right now! Hilary flew into Denver Airport Saturday night, and she is staying here with me to keep me company and help with Hannah when she comes home. Monday my friend Kelly came to see me. We were stationed together in the Navy and I haven't seen her in almost four years! So, we've all been hanging out, as well as Kelly's son Logan. It kinda feels like we're single again, living in a dorm/barracks. It's been tons of fun and I really enjoy catching up with both of my wonderful friends!

Kelly and me

3 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Y'all must have had a great photog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so great... catching up is amazing!

    You just holler- let me know when you want me to come kick it. :)

    ReplyDelete