Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm still in shock

Yesterday something horrible happened. Someone that I used to be friends with tried to destroy my marriage and my friendship with my best friend all in one blow. I don't feel like going into the details of this matter. This is not the first time that she has betrayed me either.

All I have to say is that, in order to hurt me, you must be smarter than me. And she is not. She is an evil person, not capable of having feelings or compassion. Or a conscience for that matter.

You are a heartless person. May God have mercy on your soul, and may he also protect you if we ever cross paths again.

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up with that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you are going through this while you are trying to enjoy being a new mommy. People like that are hateful!
    Take the high road, better outcomes are there waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the story on high heels.
    Good grief! I'm dying to know the details, but I know it's very well not any of my business! I'm just glad you were able to sort it out quickly and figure out who was behind the chaos.

    Ya know, you'd think that after middle school, people would grow out of crap like that!

    ReplyDelete