Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekends really need to be longer...

I really think weekends need to be three days. One day to have fun, one day to clean and run errands, and one day to relax. There just isn't enough time in two days to get everything done and be ready to go back to work on Monday! Ugh, I hate working 40 hours a week. Right now I really need a part-time job!

Anyway, enough ranting. Got to talk to the hubs again today. He's doing good. He really hates it there, but luckily they got electricity in their tent! Wow, the modern conveniences we take for granted...I can't imagine having to do half of what those guys do. He says the internet really sucks and that to have wireless for his laptop it costs a lot of money, and isn't worth it. So I don't know how often I'll be hearing from him, but I know that he does his best. Also, he got to see Toby Keith in concert! I thought that was pretty cool. AND the best part is that he got an address so I get to send him a package tomorrow! My favorite part of being an Army Wife!

2 comments:

  1. well i'll take that full-time job off your hands... ;-) you just let me know where to be and when, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just quit already!! Oh and Josh said I didn't have to work as long as we could manage during the 6 months that I'll be waiting for Legal Aid to do their project, YAY!!

    ReplyDelete