Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stalkers

Apparently I am pretty popular to crazy-ass people in 2009. I have not only one stalker, but two.

This guy that I dated briefly while I was in the Navy has tried to friend me on every social networking site known to man. I block him, and then he makes a new account just to send me another request! Get the hint psycho! I don't want to be your effing friend!

So for all of my stalkers, current and future, this card is for you (I would send it but I don't want to waste the $2 on a creeper).






Courtesy of Etsy.

6 comments:

  1. Where did you find that!?!
    The best card ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA, I love it!
    Sorry you have stalkers... that's annoying! Your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BHAHAHAHA.. I need a copy of that card.

    I had an ex try to facebook request me the other day. This is the umpteenth time he has tried, and EVERY time I always tell him "LEAVE ME THE H ALONE!!"

    Why won't they just do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stalkers are stupid!!!!!
    Goatcards isn't....she is the best!

    ReplyDelete