Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One of those days...

Let me start by saying that I got NO sleep last night! Hannah got a shot yesterday and it made her super cranky. She was up alllllll night! She finally went to sleep at about seven o'clock and allowed me to sleep til almost noon (thank God!).

Then I was making dinner and the oven caught on fire! Nothing big, but still....you know it's always something.

And someone needs to tell Curt Leonhardt that he needs some manners. I missed a call from this person, so I called the number back; just in case it was important. Whomever answered giggled, said something I couldn't understand, and then hung up on me! So, I called the number back and no one answered. Naturally, I left a nasty message on their voicemail and told them to quit being a bitch.

I hope nothing else strange happens to me today, and I hope that I get a reasonable amount of sleep tonight!

P.S. I haven't gotten many responses on my Bows post. I need advice on the naming of my bowtique so I can get it up and running! Your opinions would be greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. How about just Hannah Bananas Pink Bowtique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think its hilarious that the oven caught on fire. Its payback for you being a bitch when I stepped on a pistachio nut shell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need some peace.... sorry to hear about the oven! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Pink Banana's Bowtique, or any variation of that (banana's bowtique, etc).

    Did your oven survive? I'm glad you got some sleep! I hate prank callers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your original idea, 'Pink Banana's Bowtique'. Super, super cute!

    ReplyDelete