Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Bows

One of my favorite things about having a little girl is being able to put bows on her! The bigger the better! So, I have been making bows to match her outfits, and I have decided to open an online boutique and make custom bows that people can order. Hilary and I brainstormed about what the name of my 'bowtique' should be and we came up with The Pink Banana Bowtique. Pink cause it's my favorite color and Banana because that is often what we call Hannah. So, I googled it to see if there is another business with that name. There is.....and it's an adult bookstore! But I think that the name is soooo cute and I still want to use it, even though it's a conflict of interest. So, should I use it anyway, or think of something else. Anyone have a suggestion?

Here are some of the bows that I have made:

2 comments:

  1. I think it's adorable, and I can't wait until you start taking orders... I love putting bows in my daughters hair too... her hair is often done up all cute and pretty, while mine is tossed up in a messy army style bun... let us know when you start taking orders! YAY!!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute!! We need to see pictures of them on her!

    ReplyDelete