Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting close

The Turkey Trot is next Saturday....as in six days from today. I ran this afternoon and my Nike+ said I ran 3.02 miles. If you would've asked me if I could run that far a few months ago, I would've said no. I bought a jogging stroller so I can keep up with this running when Hil goes back and I no longer have a live-in babysitter.

We are also getting close to Aaron coming home....less than 90 days! Ahhhh! I can't believe it! And I have so much planned for the next few months that I know time will fly by (thankfully). He called yesterday morning and Han was awake so I let him hear her making her little squeaky baby noises. He told me that he had received the pictures of her that I sent, and I asked him if he thought she had changed much. When he answered he started crying. Oh my God it broke my heart! I have only heard that man cry three times. But it also makes me happy to know that he loves her so much. What a wonderful husband and daddy he is! I am so thankful that I have stuck by him during the bad times, as he has me. I couldn't imagine my life without him. This is exactly where I want to be.

4 comments:

  1. You will keep it up. I think we should have contests to keep the motivation up :)
    Poor RA--he will be home soon though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and hil are going to rock the Turkey Trot! The whole bit about Aaron.. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that is so precious :)
    Yay for 90 days!!

    ReplyDelete