Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I love this girl!

I just want everyone to know how much I love and adore my bff, Hilary! We've known each other since middle school and became really close while "working" at Wendy's...I really think we did more bull-shitting than working, but whatever. We lived together one summer while we were in college, we attended each others weddings (which were two days apart), and she has traveled many many miles to be with me and support me in Aaron's absence. She is just one of those friends that you only come across once in a lifetime. A true friend that is there through thick and thin, and can always make you smile. She has a song for every daily event and can cook like nobody's business (btw...I really want some of that apple pie!). She is truely caring, but won't hesitate to put someone in their place!

I chose to make her Hannah's Godmother because she is all of this to me and so much more. We have a million memories and inside jokes, and I hope we continue to make many more through the years. I can't wait to see what new adventures we encounter! She is my best friend, and I love her!

4 comments:

  1. Oh.my.gosh. That picture is soooo muf'kin old!!!! Here we are 6 years and 40 pounds later. Anywho---thanks for this. I loves you. And Banana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute, and so lucky to have each other. Plus I do dig that apple pie. it was delicious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make a new post immediately :)

    ReplyDelete