Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Get you own stuff

My husband has this habit of "borrowing" my stuff. I thought the definition of "borrowing" was to ask to use someones belongings and then return them in a reasonable amount of time. His definition of borrowing is taking my stuff and doing whatever he pleases with it. Sometimes I get it back, sometimes I don't. It's really more like stealing if you ask me.

One good example is my IPOD. Before he got his own he would take mine when he went to the gym or for a run, so therefore he would sync it with his songs (we don't like the same type of music). He renamed my IPOD Billinz Shit. Okay that's all fine and good, except that I don't know how to change it, and it isn't his shit, it's mine.

Anyway, he eventually got his own IPOD. Some how or another the dog got ahold of the cord you use to charge and upload it. She chewed up the corner, but it still works most of the time. When he left for deployment he somehow managed to get my cord and leave me with the jacked up one. Um, excuse me, I didn't leave mine out to get chewed on!

So my point is, quit "borrowing" my stuff cause when I want to use it I can't ever find it!

4 comments:

  1. that sounds like my husband with my army gear... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny friend! I'm feeling like boys, in general are just overrated these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete