Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

100

Questions:

How does it feel having her home?
Amazing! Having to visit your daughter in the hospital blows. I feel more like a Mom now. It's great.

Do you get overwhelmed taking care of her on your own?
Not yet. Hilary has been helping. I am just tired. REALLY tired. I think if I were working I would be a lot more stressed.

How did you two decide when to have children or is Hannah just a surprise blessing?
I got pregnant in 2007 (not really by accident, but not really on purpose either). We lost that baby, and then decided that we really wanted one. So we "tried" for almost a year and then conceived her right before he left for deployment. She is a blessing that happened on purpose. : )

What is one thing you like about deployment (yes I know that may sound strange...)?
I guess I would have to say that the best benefit is the money. We paid off a lot of debt this year, if we hadn't done that I wouldn't be able to be a stay-at-home-mommy.

If you could be on a reality show, which would it be and why?
The Simple Life. Those girls look like they had fun.

What would you do if Coach didn't exist? Cry? :( that would be a sad, sad day.
Yes, it would. I would probably have some other favorite type of bag. Maybe Louis Vuitton.

Other than a trophy-wife, (lol) if you could be anything, what would you be and why?
Probably a model. Not that I am anywhere nearly as thin as they are. But I guess if we are dreaming, I would have a perfect body and eat the perfect diet and get some boobs, so then I could be one. I'm not sure why, I just always wanted to do that.

What was your favorite part of the navy?
The respect. When you tell people that you are an active duty female, they treat you differently. And I know Aaron was always proud of me for doing it. I miss that.

What's the best job you've ever had?
Not the type that pays in cash. Army wife and mom. Defiantly the most rewarding.

What was your favorite part of growing up in Franklin?
Being able to leave and not looking back. Lol. Probably starting kindergarten with the same people we graduated with, not many people can say that. What was yours?

What was the best part of high school?
Co-op. And us eating lunch at Wendy's/Sonic/McDonald's. That was my favorite. Funny that those are still the same places we eat lunch.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite was Mr Witherspoon's class :). And another favorite was the time I left for the last time and knew it was all over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100! :) Yeay, I'm happy you started your bloggy and we met and are friends! :)

    ReplyDelete