Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally!

Hannah came home yesterday!

I now get to enjoy being a sleep-deprived Mommy. Someone once told me that the last good nigh of sleep I got was the night I conceived, I think they were right! I stayed over night with her last night so the nurses could make sure that I am capable of caring for her. I got one hour of sleep, literally. I'm so worried about her reflux and breathing. Maybe tonight I will be able to relax a little more. I hope, anyway!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! You will find your rhythm in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! It must be a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm so excited for you to bring her home. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, she's the best! And You will get more comfortable soon. :) You have a very strong girl there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear!!! Welcome home Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww congrats!! She's sooo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete