Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Worst Week EVER

So this week has sucked ass in a major way! Let me give you the run down on why I hate life this week....

1. Hilary left..'nuff said.
2. It took me three hours to drive back from Denver in snow and rush-hour traffic.
3. Got a speeding ticket less than five miles from my house.
4. One of my dogs has diarhea, and it's too cold to leave her outside so I have had to clean up multiple messes. The other one is limping and I think she is depressed. And the third one never knows what the hell is going on.
5. I think my baby has colic.
6. My friend passed away from cancer.
7. There is a rumor that Aaron might get extended.

I am so ready for this week to be over, and I hope next week is way more positive!

4 comments:

  1. That is a rough week....it will get better! And remember that #7 is JUST a rumor til you find out otherwise!
    You would think that after all the time I spent with your dogs, I would know which one has which problem....but no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! Anything I can do to help you out??

    Girl... I personally, also, hate #7!!! I am saying my prayers and keeping my fingers crossed!! Holler if you get more info, if I hear anything I'll let you know too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't believe #7 until you have actual notification from the ARMY that it's happening. After "you know who's speech" there were a few people that were worried about our unit getting extended, one woman I know was talking to her husband on the phone and he said that they might get extended, we're in the middle of redeployment and the girl told two guys who just got home that they better be ready to pack their bags and head back out... Contact your Rear-D and they can help you out or completely squash that rumor.

    Doggie diarrhea is no fun. Hugs hugs hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, you are having it rough!! I hope your dog gets better-- that is awful! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that #7 is so false!

    I really hope baby Hannah doesn't have colic :(

    I hope your weekend/week gets better!!

    ReplyDelete